- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we serve publishing services whether, physical or digital content.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order with us. These terms let you know who we are, how we provide publications to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other key informations.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to, and can collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contacts. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to act only as a point of contact between us. We will not share your information with any third party outside the organization regardless, of the necessary requests to be fulfilled eg. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control over Information
You, in future can opt not to receive any contacts from us at any point in time. This you can do by getting in touch with us via email or phone number provided on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our access for your data.
– We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
– Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secured way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and also “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
– While, we use encryption to protect sensitive information i.e transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for eg, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment.
- Our publications
Publications may vary slightly from their portraits. The images of the publications on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although, we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the publications. Your product might vary slightly from those images.
- Manuscript Criteria:
If you have submitted your manuscript to another publisher, kindly wait for their response. Already submitted manuscript wouldn’t be accepted.
If submitting your manuscript to us, wait for our response. Once the manuscript is in the selection process you cannot opt for another publisher.
- Language translation is not provided by us.
Publication packaging price: The cost of the publication packages on our website remains the same regardless, of the offers that we provide on special occasions. It is inclusive of all the taxes.
Rejection Criteria: Your project can be rejected because of the following criterias:
- If the manuscript doesn’t align with our selection standards.
- If found a lack in the co-ordination and co-operation from your end.
- If found the content is plagiarised.
Refund Policy: Registration fee will be deducted i.e INR.1500/- only if, stepped back after submitting manuscript without any further availed services. Once the guidance procedure is availed and you step back then, only 60% of the total amount will be refunded.
Refund will be credited in 10-15 working days.
Reasons we may restrict the services of publications to you.
We may have to restrict the services of the publication to:
(a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
(b) update the product to reflect the relevant changes in laws and regulatory requirements;
(c) make changes to the publication as requested by you or notified by us to you.
Termination of contract from Lapsus Creations
We may terminate your contract:
(a) full payment not received on the given due date.
(b) or if both the parties agree on two instalments option and delayed in paying the first/second instalment.
If delay in second instalment, the amount of first instalment will not be refunded.
Co-operation from second party is must needed.
Termination of contract from second party
Contract to be terminated prior one month of the printing.
Valid reason should be mailed before terminating the contract.